Fishkind and Associates has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services.) to over 70 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
WYLD PALMS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2006; Located in Citrus County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
The Wyld Palms Community Development District encompasses approximately 85 gross acres, and is located entirely within the boundaries of the City of Inverness in Citrus County, Florida. The District has been established by City of Inverness Ordinance 2006-644 and pursuant to Florida Statutes Chapter 190 as a Community Development District, a local unit of special-purpose government. The lands constituting the District, were intended for development into a planned development project known as Wyld Palms. Series 2007 A and B bonds were issued by the District under and pursuant to Florida Statutes Chapter 190 and the Trust Indenture. There is no development activity at this time.
A map of the District’s boundaries can be found here: LINK
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Citrus County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agenda’s for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager: