PFM Group Consulting LLC has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services.) to over 50 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
WYLD PALMS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2006; Located in Citrus County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
The Wyld Palms Community Development District encompasses approximately 85 gross acres, and is located entirely within the boundaries of the City of Inverness in Citrus County, Florida. The District has been established by City of Inverness Ordinance 2006-644 and pursuant to Florida Statutes Chapter 190 as a Community Development District, a local unit of special-purpose government. The lands constituting the District, were intended for development into a planned development project known as Wyld Palms. Series 2007 A and B bonds were issued by the District under and pursuant to Florida Statutes Chapter 190 and the Trust Indenture. There is no development activity at this time.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Citrus County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agenda’s for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager:
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the City of Inverness at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- FY 2021 Adopted O&M Budget
- FY 2021 Adopted DS Budget
- FY 2021 Proposed O&M Budget
- FY 2021 Proposed DS Budget
- FY 2020 Adopted O&M Budget
- FY 2020 Adopted DS Budget
- FY 2020 Proposed O&M Budget
- FY 2020 Proposed DS Budget
- FY 2019 Adopted Amended O&M Budget
- FY 2019 Adopted O&M Budget
- FY 2019 Adopted Debt Service Budget
- FY 2019 Proposed O&M Budget
- FY 2019 Proposed Debt Service Budget
- FY 2018 Adopted O&M Budget
- FY 2018 Adopted Debt Service Budget
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2018, please contact the District Office.
Audited Financial Statements:
As the District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, and accepted by the Board, we will post them on the website for your information. If you are interested in an audit for a previous fiscal year, please contact the District Office. For more information on audits, please visit http://www.myflorida.com/audgen/.
Fiscal Year 2021 Meeting Agendas
- 10-5-20 Meeting Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Agendas
- 10-1-19 Meeting Cancelled
- 12-2-2019 Meeting Cancelled
- 1-6-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 2-3-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 3-2-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 4-6-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 7-6-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 9-7-20 Meeting Cancelled
Wyld Palms CDD
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
DISTRICT RECORDS CUSTODIAN:
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.